Friday, October 27, 2017

More From Marv

Got a few more 1960's from my man Marv


Luckily the envelope survived.  Cards were just fine.  This gets me down to nine cards for the set.  Yaz & McCovey RCs, Berra, Snider, Cubs, and Aparicio, Banks and Aaron All-Stars.

Nellie Fox is one of those guys that seemed to be really big back then, but not talked about so much now.

Love the Mathews.  Nice non-head-only shot.

I've seen Casey around a lot, but he's the last manager I needed.

Ridzik was just never in anyone's stock.

Thanks as always, Marv!  'Til the next round!



1 comment:

  1. I've always had a particular affinity for the managerial cards from that year and that Stengel is no exception. They just look so gosh darn regal and important and the pennant is always a good design trait. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete