Thursday, December 07, 2017

New Addition To The Collective

My new roommate moved in Wednesday.  The fuzzy variety.


Her name (for now) is Mimi.  She's a pit mix from AAHA Rescue near Reisterstown or Baltimore.  I'm guessing her age to be about three-ish.  She's very sweet, but is skiddish about people that come by until they give her a cookie.  Then she's fine.

The trainer from the shelter called her Diva dog, and it's certainly true, but she's different than my last one in that she's not big on fluffy blankets.  Well, unless their up on the couch.


i took off the rest of the week to get her settled in and into somewhat of a routine.  Play time will probably cut into my trading and blogging at least for a little while, until I get the hang of turning this


...into this.


I mean, how do you resist this face?


4 comments:

  1. Gosh, she's gorgeous! Congrats on the new addition.
    I'm currently teetering on the brink of almost getting a dog, but it's posts like this that may actually push me into doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:16 AM

    KEEP MIMI FOR THE NAME CAUSE SHE FITS THE NAME

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! Dogs are so awesome. I can't wait to one day adopt one myself.

    ReplyDelete