Friday, March 23, 2018

Got Some Big Trade Bait!

I mean it quite literally.  There are several oversize things that have been sitting around here for a good while that could use a new home.

First off, some A&G box toppers.  No Mike Trouts, these are the historical ones.


Complete with original wrappers.  Two from 2009, and

One from 2014.

Some older baseball ones...


1993 Albert Belle Diamond King (/10,000) DK-8.  Size 5" x 7"


1989 Baseball Talk - full pack.  All four "cards" are sealed inside. Pack #11.  If you haven't seen these, they have a little record engraved on the back that plays in a special player.  They are about 3¼" x 5¼".


Three loose from pack #7.  I needed the Keith Hernandez.  These are available.


Got dupes on the '84 Carlton Fisk super 5 x 7.


Still have a ton of extras on the '83 Donruss Action All-Stars. 3½" x 5".

Now on to football.   Not sure where these came from.  I still need #1 of 5 (Aikman/Kelly), but have extras of this one.  From 1994, these have ads from Miller Beer inside.  Also 3½" x 5".


2009 UD Philadelphia football jumbos  RC8 Gore and RC15 Boldin.  These are 5" x 7".


Also from 2009 Mayo Cabinet cards.  Rivers MCC2 and Stafford MCC19 Stafford.  A bit larger at 5 3/4" by 8".


Also, anybody got a kid or a relative who's a fan of Shawn Johnson, the gymnast, or if you or someone you know likes Deron Williams (NBA - Jazz, Nets, Mavericks, Cavaliers), I've got something you might like too.



These are a bit larger....

3 comments:

  1. I would be interested in 5x7 Albert Belle card and any Indians cards in the 1983 Donruss Action All Star cards. You can reach me at tim(underscore)gretchen(underscore)marriage AT yahoo.com

    Thanks, Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love the Mount Rushmore card. Let me see what I can find for you. daniel24303 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh! I've been meaning forever to start at that Baseball Talk set!! mjprigge at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete