Friday, March 09, 2018

I Should Set A $30 Limit Too...

But I'd be done for the year already if I did.  This is what happens when you live cheap and have no life otherwise.  But I digress.

Robert over at $30 A Week Habit sent me some pretty diverse list hits.

Started out with some 2005 Heritage... 


And some 2011, the latest one to grace my want lists...


And a couple nice 2013 Allen & Ginter inserts...


Then moved on to hockey, and the current O-Pee-Chee set.  Always glad to trade for hockey singles.  They're kinda scarce around here, even at shows.  Base cards first...


The team checklists and dreaded rookie...


 And those cool playing card inserts...


Great trade, Robert!  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. "live cheap and have no life otherwise"... that describes me to a T!

    ReplyDelete