Monday, April 09, 2018

Chantilly Show Loot Part 1: Blogger Top Wants

In my continuing onslaught of shows and purchases in the last few weeks, I attended the tri-annual show in Chantilly, VA this weekend.  It's the largest show in this area of the east coast.

It was very fruitful for me, for sure.  And I was able to pick up a few items from the most wanted listings of my fellow bloggers.


If you see something that's on your top pursuits in the photo, it's probably for you.

You won't quite see them this week yet, though.  Believe it or not, I have one more show to go to on Sunday, so I'll take one more shot at the collective list ~ pardon the pun.


3 comments:

  1. I think I've mentioned this on your blog before, but the way the "$2.00" is scribbled on the sleeve of that Piersall has me pretty sure that that same vendor sets up at a show around here in Chicago. I buy from him all the time -- he always has great stuff at even better prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's "Uncle Dick" Decourcy. The best vintage vendor around. He's retiring in another year or so. Not sure if he's selling out or passing it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you Covington found an appreciate home!

    ReplyDelete