Thursday, April 26, 2018

Gearing Up For NHL Playoffs Round 2: From The Source

Another playoff matchup of bitter rivals Washington Capitals and Pittsburgh Penguins starts tonight.

I've ranted and railed against the Pittsburgh bias that I see from the league and the media a few times.  But that's not what this post is about.

The debate about which guy is the best player in the league between Sidney Crosby (that's the only time that I'll type that correctly) and Alex Ovechkin rages on year after year.  But now it's over.  And Crosby settled it for all of us.

In this interview by Kevin Weekes for a tribute show on Ovechkin's 600th goal, he quotes Crosby at about the 6:50 mark....


... and confirms what I think exactly.  There you have it, from the source.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when a legend compliments (and shows admiration for) another legend.

    ReplyDelete