Monday, May 14, 2018

Just Call On The Brother, When You Need A Yaz

It's another fine vintage mailday last week when I got a package of 1963 Fleer baseball.

Marvelous Marv has been my go-to guy for vintage for quite a while now.  When I asked him about '63s, he referred me to his brother Jay.  Jay came through with some nice ones.


The bast one was this gorgeous Yaz.  Just off to the left a bit, but almost perfect otherwise.  This will upstage most of the ones I have.


Filling in down the line are these guys.  I had seen them many times, but hadn't found one I liked enough to bring home.

And rounding it out is this nice Gibby for the back end of the set.


Thanks Jay!

Oh and here's where the title came from...


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:09 AM

    Say Busher leave the comedy to Fatty Arbuckle. Nice '63's are you going to be trying to do the 1951 Bowman before you turn my age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great cards - love the Yaz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Matt... love the Yaz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy these early Fleer sets more all the time. I knew the tune before I opened this post. Shows my age a bit, I think.

    ReplyDelete