Wednesday, June 20, 2018

4 Most Wanted Fugitives Captured In P-Town

P-Town Tom sent me return fire for a couple Bryant inserts I sent a little while ago.  He put in the accompanying note that he hoped I was happy with the return.

Well, not only did he exceed my expectations for plain old quantity, he hit four of my most wanted list to boot!  So I don't even have to scan them for this post, I can transfer the images from my list site!

First off, the final end to the 100 card Numbers Game insert set from 2016 Allen & Ginter, Babe Ruth.


Keeping with the elusive Yankee theme, here is a set ender for 2014, the Ellsbury SaberStars.  This was back when Topps made inserts that mentioned other things about baseball besides star players, like the new analytics stats.


Then a double shot from in between those two, of 2015 Leaf Baseball Heroes.  The set was a tribute to Stan Musial (and a sticker dump).  Pretty decent for a logoless set.  I needed (a second) Palmer and one of the stat inserts to kill it. 


And finally, you don't have to look at this dude's ugly mug at the end of my top wants list.  Skybox Star Trek Master Series is complete - the last card was the first card - Gowron #1.


Thanks again to Tom!  It's always nice to have to revamp your priority wants to replace ones that you finally got!

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome. I'm curious to see what you add as replacements to the want lists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:01 PM

    I am surprised that you didn't place the #7 at #7 on your list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because it'll be there the longest and is the least likely for anyone to find at this point, so it was number one from day one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen the ST Master Series. Great looking card.

    ReplyDelete