Monday, June 18, 2018

A Short Line Opens Now And Zen

Received a small trade from Doe at the Now And Zen blog last week.

Doe sent me four 1990 Upper Deck baseball singles.  Now, how in the heck do I still need 1990 Upper Deck singles you ask?  Well, besides skipping the junk wax era the first time around, I am completing the date line variations from 101 to 199 for this set.  These were four "with" date line variants.  I showed the backs to illustrate.


Also included were the last two circular holograms to complete that set too.  These fit very nicely doubled up in 15 pocket tobacco mini sheets.  If anyone needs any of these, or a starter, I can send them in one of those sheets.


And rounding out the package, there were three Opening Day inserts.  Yasiel looks more like he's about to open up a can of whupass rather than the season....


Thanks Doe!

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome! I'm happy when I have cards that will fill in collection holes for others. :)

    ReplyDelete