Monday, June 11, 2018

Canadian Mailday 2 of 2

Got my second SportLots shipment on Saturday.  This one came from seller dacrouch from Ontario.  Once again, I started with oddball and O-Pee-Chee player collection stuff.


Now you may think "What is 1990 Fleer doing in there?".  I didn't know about Fleer Canadian until I looked these up.  A whole set just like the American version except for the copyright line:



Still need 205 Keith Hernandez and 635 Bo/Kirby Puckett SSS.

Then it was on to hockey.  Got another McDonald's checklist set.  This time from 2005-06, the CHL graduates are the set checklists.


The rest was from 2015-16 Tim Horton's, the Canada-only donut shop issue.  I really like the base cards, but there was no other way to start the set except an eBay lot and then filling the rest like this.  First, some of the inserts....


Those are the first three die-cuts out of 15 that I own.  The others filled out their respective sets almost completely.  Need another Kuzy like that one for my Caps.

Still need about 39 base cards out of 100, even adding all of these...














Thanks to both Dave and Bill for these sales!  And thanks to Canada Post for quick delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment