Monday, June 25, 2018

Leading Ladies Of Sports Broadcasting #7

I've got a couple ladies' cards made up and just have to write the bio material, but this time it's my most recent addition to the series, NHL host Jackie Redmond.  I really just noticed her during the playoffs.  Initially I thought she was kind of the girl next door tomboyish type, but after finding some of these photos, the wow factor jumped way up.


Jackie hosted a variety of sports programs on Canada's SportsNet for six years.  She got her start by winning "Gillette DRAFTED 3: The Search for Canada's Next Sportscaster" in 2011.  She was the first female winner.


She is from London, Ontario Canada, and was raised playing and watching hockey.  She just always played, was at a rink or watching Hockey Night in Canada with her Dad.



She's also quite talented on the mic in a musical sense.  I can attest to this myself after seeing her rapping during playoff coverage


I say this about a lot of beautiful women, but it's especially true in this case.  It's all about the eyes....


Well almost all.

Check her out in this video from the show that got her started.

Since I built my new computer, some of my fonts changed, so these are different than previous cards, but it's subtle enough that I think they still go together.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:28 AM

    She's definitely a Beaute eh! Nothing would be nice in putting a biscuit in her 5 hole spot eh! Pass me a cold Labatt none of that Molson in watching her on TSN as well Hockey Night in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eyes are mesmerizing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she's into cards, too. On National Hockey Card Day, they did a bit about it on the show...the two guys were using them as frisbees but she's standing there reading the backs of them. Major upscore in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete