Monday, July 30, 2018

Extra Stuff From 1988 Fleer Football

Found a stack of packs at my local shop a while ago from the 1988 Fleer Team Action set.  I had started them with a bunch I picked up as singles, so I was hoping to kill my set.


I was successful in pulling all the cards I needed for my base set, and got a majority of the team logo and helmet stickers to boot.  Have several extras to trade from all of it.


It's a cool set with the requisite team action pairs and Super Bowls, but they also included some conference playoffs too.  They limited the post season games to just those in the 80's.

Let me know if you need any of these.

Oh and one more thing....

Who want's some 30 year old gum?


It looks fine, but I'm resisting.  No science experiments this time!

4 comments:

  1. I would be interested in extra Steelers cards and stickers you may have. You can reach me at tim(underscore)gretchen(underscore)marriage AT yahoo.com

    Thanks, Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gum looks more like slabs of concrete...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drooling over that gum, no joke! I'd definitely crack into those pink slabs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 80's Fleer baseball stickers are cool. 80's Fleer football stickers are cooler.

    ReplyDelete