Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Post In Five Minutes ... Or Not

Daniel at It's Like Having My Own Card Shop started a Five Minute Post challenge.

How much can you write in five minutes?

You've almost got to have it all thought out, scanned, drafted, and set in your mind ahead of time.  Can you really get a quality post done in five minutes or less?

Nah, c'mon man.  That's not enough time to write something good.


You've got to take some time to come up with a strong idea!


Don't just cop out with a This Day In History or some hot chick's birthday.


Although chicks are always nice...


Hey! This is a baseball card blog, put up some cards!


Relax kid!  He's been doing that all along!


This is stretching way past five minutes.


 Yeah, but I kinda like it...


I don't know, man.  Seems like nothing but a lot of random cards strung together like a conversation.


Hey, it worked didn't it? It's all good!


YEAH!  YOU DID IT!


Uh, that took way longer than five minutes though....


I'm just sad that it's over...

3 comments:

  1. Nice assortment of cards. I'm determined to complete one five minute post... but I can't promise it'll be high quality. You're right though... it'll need to be planned out in my head in advance. Otherwise... I have no shot at completing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool concept of "talking" cards. I agree with you and Fuji about needing to have things planned ahead. Unless one is very quick witted (and can improvise while writing) a script is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Kennys Vargas!

    ReplyDelete