Wednesday, December 12, 2018

At The Head Of The Hit Parade

I was playing around on eBay the other week and came across a really nice dual patch auto piece from 2015 Topps Museum Collection of one of my player collection guys.

This bad boy is numbered 2 out of 5 and while it's a stickergraph, it looks pretty nice against the photo.  And those patch pieces are sweet.



There are a couple comparable items on COMC right now of Cardinal guys - Matt Carpenter and Shelby Miller.  They are priced at $46.25 and $21.47 respectively.

Mine cost eight bucks.


That was such a bargain, I did what I always do and peruse the rest of that sellers' items to see if there are any others I like to combine shipping.

I found several other really nice pieces for only a few dollars each.  Higher serial numbers, but big swatches and autos.

Unfortunately, I can't show them to you here.  They are bound for a few of my blogger friends.  They are not part of the Blogger Secret Santa program.  They're just some extra bonuses for particular people.


Stay tuned to their blogs after the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finding that deal. Those patches are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:14 AM

    Forget the swatches I like to have the Ms.Santa come on my lap then I definitely will have a Holly Jolly Christmas this year. But as for the cards just wondering if you would ever try to find the missing 4 that go with it that's what makes collecting the high profiled players like Trout,Judge,Otani,Soto,etc....harder to compete cause of everyone wanting them now compared that to your players not much harder unless you are competing against the team collectors if you do find the missing 4 that be a worthy of a blog post. Meanwhile I will continue to admire Ms.Santa & hope she wouldn't mind having a nice ride on my Polar Express trip.

    ReplyDelete