Sunday, March 02, 2014

The End of the Rainbow

With my most recent order to COMC, I finally completed the full rainbow for 2004 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity of Priest Holmes.  Got the Gold and True Blue Parallels to finsh out the eleven card group, including nine parallels and two jersey cards.  Had to look them up on Beckett again to make sure I had 'em all.  Sure looks good in the binder.  I pulled the Regular R&S card (that lives in the page before) and the two jerseys from my GU/auto box to scan them all together.

You have (l to r from top) Regular Rookies & Stars, Emerald jersey /40, Black jersey (patch) /25, Longevity, Longevity parallel /125, Ruby /250, True Blue /249, Sapphire /199, Gold /150, Emerald /99, Holofoil /75, and Black /75.

At some point I want to recount and calculate what percentage of Priest's cards and GU/autos I currently have.  Don't think I've reached supercollector status...yet.

1 comment: