Thursday, November 29, 2018

WellPacked4U

Went shopping on eBay recently to fill out my blogger Secret Santa contribution ('cuz I couldn't find enough in my own stashes.)

Without giving it away, the person I drew is a significant team collector, so I went in search of some team sets to knock out whole blocks on his list.  Who ya gonna call for that?

TeamSets4U!

They actually have their own website - https://www.teamsets4u.com/

But I found their eBay store and picked out a couple from the appropriate franchise.

And of course, I added on some for myself to round out the shipping costs.  Knocked out five Redskins teams that I don't have represented in my collection.


They all arrived the other day.  Very well packaged in team bags (of course), and then not just bubble wrapped, but Double Bubble packed in two plastic envelopes for safe travels.

Glad to knock off some obscure team sets for a good price, and know that I can find any random team set at any time with them.

1 comment:

  1. They have a few Mother's Cookies team sets I want... but prices are a little steep. I'm gonna go back and see if there are any other interesting team sets after I'm done catching up on my blog posts.

    ReplyDelete