Friday, July 23, 2021

See You At The National

Matching my post count for June, here's one quick post to let you all know that I'll be at the National from VIP night (Wednesday) until at least Friday, if not Saturday.

Look for this dude in a sports related t-shirt and dark blue army pants.  I can be found at most tables that are NOT just graded cards or mojo hits.

"Shoulda listed out those 1990 variations I'm looking for..."

I'll have a trunkload of extra three ring binders unless the guys I'm going to the show with hog them all.  So hit me up if you need any (Dime Box Nick!)

Or email me with any special requests you'd like me to find at the show.  (Please limit them to a few cards please, my lists are long as it is). 😁 I'll be taking note of some blog top 10 lists when I can.

Hope to see you there!


10 comments:

  1. Have fun! I wish I was going this year. If you come back mumbling "That PSA 10, bro?" then you have been exposed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a safe and successful trip, Greg! The only other blogger that I've seen mention planning to go this year, was Nick, so hopefully you kids can meet up somewhere along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there too, GCA; looking to recreate our epic trade of the National in 2019! Have around 90 of your 2012 Ginter needs that I'll bring along. You didn't happen to score any of the Topps online 206 mini sets in 2020 or this year, did you? -- Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I just got the Palmer from eBay last week

      Delete
  4. Good luck and enjoy! Don't buy the 2017 Topps '87-themed Andrew Toles card on your want list! It's in your (one-card) stack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you find at The National. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll almost certainly be there on Thursday, so look for a dude in a white t-shirt hovering around all the dime boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had forgotten it was this past weekend. Looking forward to a wrap up post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun! You driving that car you recently purchased?

    ReplyDelete