Monday, January 10, 2022

Age Is A Question Of Mind Over Matter

...If you don't mind, then it doesn't matter.   --Satchel Paige

I'm a day late, ...well,actually a year and a day late because I didn't do this at all in 2020.  I skipped my annual Jan 9th Birthday Beauties post.  So let's start the year off right.

Duchess Kate Middleton is 40 this year and had some official portraits done.

The Queen Consort when Prince William takes the throne.  I'd bow to her...

And of course, Nina Dobrev also turned 33 - an "angel number" like my own 55.  She's an angel alright...

And as a bonus, another lovely celeb lady is turning 40 this year like Kate (though not until the summer).  That Jonas dude's wife...

We'll get back to our regularly (?) scheduled programming after a little while...  You're welcome.



7 comments:

  1. Watching The Book of Boba Fett, Wen Ming-Na and Jennifer Beals are both looking pretty darn great at 58!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ming-Na would most def make my list. Good call

      Delete
  2. This is quite the trifecta. I'm guessing yesterday was your birthday. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure know how to pick 'em. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday, Greg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete