Friday, July 26, 2024

Owl's, O's (and a Jay) On A Mailday

Got a couple trades in the other day that cosmically intersected, so I thought I'd share.  I really should put up more trade posts...but anyway....

These are from a TCDB trade with TSCastle.  Palmer Select and the two Kuhl parallels are for player collections.  While the Heritage base are for my 3rd, 4th and 5th sets.  (I have a 6th building, but probably won't finish it before it gets broken up.)  Though it may be true that everyone else is done with it by now.  The inserts are for my own set.

The same delivery brought these from Night Owl, who was hoping that I regularly go after my local teams.  I really don't, but I do keep their parallels with the base sets (esp. back when I still did flagship.)  So it's cool to have these.  The Sparky is for his PC - it appeared in NO's post back in April when Heritage came out.  You'll notice he's a bit larger than his other '75 looking counterparts.  They're the 2024 minis!

So the (extra copies of the) base cards and the minis showed up on the same day.  

I'll put 'em with the Heritage set and see if I find more of the mini O's later.

Thanks to TSCastle and Night Owl.  Happy trading!

5 comments:

  1. Minis, minis, minis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blue jay card is very interesting. I'm guessing a similar Red Sox (or White Sox) card wouldn't be so eye catching, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th base sets? That's really cool. I wonder how many base sets typically come from a case of Heritage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two complete ones, and four more starters. Feels like should be more complete ones...

    ReplyDelete