Friday, December 21, 2018

Santa's Elves Working Overtime

Got my blogger Secret Santa package late last week.

An expertly wrapped foil packet came with the return address of Secret Santa in Sutton, MA.

Inside was an envelope with a note and the gift wrapped package.


The note says the gift is brought to (me) by Jon at Penny Sleeve, and is signed by Shane from Off The Wall.  I'm not sure who contributed what, so there's still some secret to it.

Then I tore into the package.


A second bubble mailer layer!

Inside that...


Three subcontainers including a Topps Now! packet and two team bagged bundles.

Inside those?  The Now! packet had my last card for 2000 Traded - the big gun - Miguel Cabrera.


The rest of the package was a ton of knockoffs to my Heritage wants.  The 2007 ('58) were mostly the yellow name or team variations, and most of the others were rife with short prints!

Awesome selection of singles guys!  I was even able to put names on the remaining short lists of some of these sets.

Merry Christmas to Shane, Jon, and all the other collectors and bloggers out there!





5 comments:

  1. Sweet Cabrera! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice stuff, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I missed this post, so sorry for the late comment -- anyways, to clear up any confusion, this was all Shane!

    ReplyDelete