Monday, January 09, 2023

I'm Exceeding The Speed Limit

It's now the 35th Anniversary of my 21st birthday.  (Well, at this writing, it's ten til midnight, so I gotta hurry.)  To commemorate the occasion, I shall continue the tradition of diverting the view from myself to much more attractive celebrants again.

But before I get into that, here's a quick visual list of all the well-known famous people with whom I share a birthday.  At least the ones I recognize.


But we really just want to celebrate the first two...

Kate Middleton:


And Nina Dobrev:




8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday and you know more of those people in that mug grouping than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 35th Anniversary of your 21st birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A belated happy birthday, good sir!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday, Greg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! No idea who Nina Dobrev is... but I'm off to Google her.

    ReplyDelete