Monday, September 30, 2024

Birthday Trifecta

I try not to pad my posts with a lot of this kind of thing, but I couldn't ignore today's particular situation.  Today marks the birthdays of not one, not two, but three lovely ladies.  I celebrated this before in 2020.

Monica Bellucci, star of two Matrix movies, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Malèna, Tears Of The Sun, The Passion of the Christ, and many more, turns an unbelievable 60!

Lacey Chabert, who has graced many productions from the Hallmark channel in the last several years after grabbing the spotlight on the Party Of Five tv show, turns 42.

And the former Nanny and current president of the Screen Actors Guild, Fran Drescher is still looking good at 67!

At least I'll get two posts in this month.  (With only a few minutes to spare!)

No comments:

Post a Comment