Monday, October 07, 2024

Happy Birthday To My #1 PC


Just glanced at the TCDB database home page and saw that today is Priest Holmes' birthday.  The former Ravens & Chiefs running back turns 51.  


I collect anything I can of his, mostly because he won me fantasy football championships in back to back years in the early 2000's when he led the NFL in touchdowns.  


And he's a pretty decent character guy too.

I've got a large binder of his cards, a two row box of jerseys & autographs, and a whole shelf full of McFarlane figures, mini helmets, oversize cards, plus posters, a Fathead, and more.  I probably don't rank real high as a Supercollector (though I'm #1 on the database) since I don't have too many 1/1's. (If I was writing this at home, I'd show you my stuff. I just grabbed these images off the internet, but I have most of the cards.)  If you'd like to see all I have in depth, let me know in the comments. 

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't mind seeing his posters as a Chief. And the fathead.
    Good player. If I do a Labor Day post next year, I'll probably include him.

    ReplyDelete