Friday, December 01, 2017

Who Needs Binders?

One nice perk of my cushy gubment job is that occasionally I catch them purging paperwork in favor of electronic records, and they just chuck all the binders - including some nice D-rings.

I took advantage again this week with five boxes of them.  These are nice heavy duty Avery binders for the most part. I really don't have the storage space for these, nor do I have shelves to put them on if I filled them.


So my glut is your gain.

Since I basically got 'em for free, all I need in return is a few cards or a few bucks for shipping.  I'll have to see if I can get more than one in a flat rate box or something to save on postage.  These would be 10 to 15 bucks apiece, even on Amazon. 

There are 18 of these white Avery One Touch binders with the 3" rings.  Four of the 4" D ring model, and 8 blue 3"ers.  I think I might keep the green ones, so there are three or four black ones left over.

Here's a better perspective on the sizes.

Card is next to the four incher, the rest are threes.

Three inch One Touch whites

2 comments:

  1. Those scream Dime Box Nick if I ever saw anything with his name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking the same thing!

    ReplyDelete