Thursday, November 30, 2017

Big G @ BCB Is Good 2 Me

Got a trade package yesterday from Gavin at Baseball Card Breakdown in response to a couple small shipments I made earlier.


Started with a couple Retired Sig player collection guys.  Always cool to get a Tiant I don't have.

Then he hit me with quality over quantity.

A purple Prizm Jordan Reed....


And two gamers from back in 2008 when we had high hopes (and low results).  Plus an encased Laverneus Coles Pristine.


He wrote the note on the back of this 1/1 Draft sample 1964 custom...thingy.

Thanks Gavin!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like!
    Yeah, when my printer runs out of ink while printing customs, I often use the rejects for scratch paper in trades.. just to be something kinda interesting. ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Topps Retired Signature rules!

    ReplyDelete