Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Racers & Scooters For Skaters & Shooters

The first batch of cards to find a new home from the vintage lot that I scored from Bruce at Primetime were an odd selection of racing and motorcycle cards.


I knew immediately who I thought would like them and contacted him through the Trading Card Database.  Billy Kingsley came right back and said they were right up his alley, or drag strip, in this case.


He sent me back a selection of Washington Capitals cards.  A nice mixture of eras, with a bunch that I'm pretty sure I can use.


Packed flawlessly, like a good trader should.


 Ultras, Pro Sets, and O-Pee-Chee Caps in all their (now) retro finery.  Turns out I needed a few of these even!


And some of the new guys.  Probably only have the Victory Bondra already, since I bought a bunch of that, but most of the others will probably find spots in my collection.  The Caps are one of the few sub-collections that I actually don't track at all (yet).

I appreciate the trade, Billy!  Might get on the database and contribute some more scans from the "almost done" list this week.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like what I sent! That was literally every Caps card in my dupes box.

    ReplyDelete