Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Birthday Beauties: Milana Vayntrub

In order to keep this from becoming the Babes & Ballcards blog,  I discontinued the Birthday Beauties series even though it's a quick way to increase worldwide traffic.  But when I saw what today was, I couldn't resist.


Born in 1987 in Uzbekistan, Milana is most recognized for portraying Lily Adams in several popular AT&T commercials. She is also famous for her LivePrudeGirls YouTube channel and for her role in the CollegeHumor Originals web series.  Look up Bitchy Resting Face on YouTube. 



She's the poster child for "face of an angel and a body for sin".


She's an interesting character too.  She's done some offbeat media things, and is involved in some charitable causes.  There are interviews with her online that reveal her quirky character and shameless sense of humor.


 
 All I can say is Wow.  Happy Birthday Milana.


3 comments:

  1. I still find myself singing, "let's talk about something more interest-ing" from time to time. And I did see her pictures or videos when she was volunteering with the refugee crisis. Talented woman. Not sure what she's up to at present but I'd like to see more of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with a "Babes & Ballcards" blog. I've only seen her in the AT&T commercials, but I might have to check out her YouTube stuff. It's always cool when you can see more of what their personality is like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AT&T Girl Milana was born on 8th March 1987 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. But she was raised in the US, West Hollywood, California. At a younger age, Milana Vayntrub moved to the US with her parents. There is no information regarding her parents, but she has one sister. Recently, she posted her photo on social media. She is her younger sister and her sister completed her graduation recently.

    ReplyDelete