Friday, March 02, 2018

Leading Ladies of Sports Broadcasting #2

Gavin over at BBC Breakdown inspired me to create a series of customs depicting pretty girls.  Keeping with the sports theme, I thought a series of cards featuring the most attractive women from the different sports channels would be cool.  I know I tune in sometimes just to see the host rather than for the highlights or discussion.

Here is the next in a series of nine (so far).  Last time I said Erin Andrews tops the alphabetical list.  Actually, that's not true.

Kay Adams is the host of NFL Network's Good Morning Football.  She also appears on NBC Sports Radio, SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio, and Rotoworld web site.


This little fox is not only the adorable talk show host, but is quite the fantasy prognosticator.  I watched the Fantasy Football Live show last year, and among the eight to ten "experts" they had on there, she was by far the most accurate in predicting who to start and who to sit week to week.  She not only looks good, but is entertaining, fun, and knows what she's talking about!

She doesn't have a great volume of decent photos on the web, unfortunately.  Both of these are actually TV screen shots.  There are a couple pics of her dressed up at events, but none that I thought worked well here.

Lots of on-air shots,

Old pics,

Or great shots, just bad compositions,


Your Passion Parallel:


Rowwwr.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:37 PM

    I can't wait for the 'K's when you get to Suzy Kolber perhaps a Sportflics type of a card of her great interview with Jets Legend Joe Namath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I guess I should start playing fantasy football again next season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's lovely. I might have to watch a little more pregame chatter this season.

    ReplyDelete