Friday, May 01, 2020

Pickin' & Grinnin'

Got a mailer from Julie at A Cracked Bat...  with some interesting singles inside.  She's been my best customer with the dispersal of the six box baseball hoard.  A couple of these were from her Pick Pockets page, along with a few extras.


A couple of local hero Cal Ripken, Jr. for some new set builds that also came from the hoard.


One more chip away at this year's Heritage inserts.  Don't be a Hader...


Another insert from last year's Stadium Club.  SC inserts are always nice, but usually take a long time to complete.


A pair of needs from 1980 "SSPC Hall Of Fame", better known as Baseball Immortals.


Finally, a really cool bonus card for my Space binder.  This guy is a professor at Carnegie-Mellon and is well published in planetary science.  Don't have too many guys from the Shuttle era.

Thanks Julie!

5 comments:

  1. Vlad Power Zone wins it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had Baseball Immortals in her pick pockets? Nice. Congratulations on picking them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oof, that Burleigh Grimes card hurts. Headed to the Pick Pocket page RIGHTNOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, there will be a few Immortals making their way to the PP page but I pulled these for you first, knowing you needed a few. I only wish I had more cards to mark off your lists! Glad you received them in good shape, and NOT postage due! I guessed educatedly (?) on everything I mailed. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie's Pick Pockets is one of my favorite things on the blogs!

    ReplyDelete