Saturday, November 12, 2022

Ginters & Other Goodies From Greg G.

Was at a card shop over by Baltimore today, and when I came home, I had some bonus cards in the mail from Greg (Night Owl).

Four 2021 Allen & Ginter short prints to bring my list down to the three that no one will ever get.

A Steve Garvey insert to 2008 Donruss Threads.  


A Bull Shark insert from 2008 A&G that has an imprint of a binder ring on it, but you'd never know it from how it looks in my set binder.  Can't even tell....

And finally, two bonus Nationals that usually get filed with their sets, but in the case of the Big League black & white parallel (numbered to 50!), there is no set to put it with - from 2022 at all so far.  I'll stash him somewhere...very nice card of probably my favorite National who's still playing for them.

Thanks Greg, I'll get the stuff I picked up for you out ASAP...





4 comments:

  1. Night Owl hooked you up with some good variety. Down to 3 A&G SP's is pretty impressive. I'm building the 2020 set and still need 14 SP's. With the market softening... I'm hoping to start finding singles at card shows in quarter bins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've paid so little attention to A&G recently, I had no idea about those variations. ... Hell, your set is complete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basically. The others are SSSPs that I've never even seen pictures of

      Delete
  3. Three that no one will ever get?

    ReplyDelete