Monday, December 12, 2022

Everybody's Favorite Blog Trader

Got a "sheet strip special" (one row from a page in an envelope) from Gavin at Baseball Card Breakdown on the 12th.  Typical bunch of eclectic want list hits.

Brockum Rock cards series 2 of "Farner"...

Last All-Star insert from the bright yellow '91 Fleer set...

And a montage of the rest of them - 2004 All-Time Fan Favorites.  Harold got hung up coming out of the scanner, so his image was distorted at the end (didn't hurt the card).  I just ran them through and slapped 'em together in a few minutes.  These were a good 30 - 40% of my needs.

Thanks Gavin!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you like! Seems like I've been sending out a lot of 1991 Fleer lately, funny enough. Must be making a comeback. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy completed set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you collect Brockum Rock Cards? I have a bunch of singles from the 1991 set. If you need any, email me your needs and I'll send them your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm down to the holograms. They're on my Non-Sport page right above the Space listings.

    ReplyDelete