Monday, June 04, 2018

This Is How We Do It In The Break-It-Down Blogs

Marvelous mailday this week with a return fire package from Gaving at Baseball Card Breakdown.

I sent him his Desperate Double Dozen want Allen & Ginter insert and a few other things before.  Nothing too glamourous, just hitting some regular needs.

What I got was kinda spectacular, though!


I'm not singin' the blues with these two.  Palmer parallel and a fantastic addition to my Vida PC - a Breakdown custom in the design of 1981 Topps football, with complete back too.


Then this really cool looking Jordan Reed patch out of 25.  A rook premiere jersey, but what a nice looking card!

I'm going to have to watch Gavin's needs like a hawk with returns like these.  Thanks dude!

Big TV watchers will recognize the title reference.

1 comment: