Friday, March 25, 2022

Football For Trade: List 5

I'm sure a large percentage of today's collectors are (or would be if my readership was a lot bigger) waiting for me to get to the current year's products, and aren't really concerned with anything much older.  But unfortunately, I will fall short of that with these listings.  I will get far into the 2010's , but will be stopping at 2018.   So two more lists to go and then I'll put the whole thing up at once.  (It just won't be as pretty).

Again, these are just the big batches.  No huge stars, mojo hits, or iconic rookies. Mostly base commons and some veteran stars.  Though you may see some decent inserts and parallels where listed.  A lot of these products will be rookie-centric (aren't they all these days?) including some that show players new and old in college unis.

Pictures aren't necessarily one of the exact cards in the lots.  Just showing what they look like.  Counts are estimates - measured by size of stack.  Totals are not necessarily all different cards.  There is definitely duplication within most stacks.


2010 (Panini) Epix - 150 cards

I still call most of Panini's sets by their old manufacturer names.  It's confusing sometimes when I go to sort them.  I'm used to putting the Donruss' first, then Fleer, Playoff, Prestige, Score, etc.  Now they're mixed up a bit if you go by Panini ____.


2010 Gridiron Gear - 75 cards

Again, so much want to put Donruss in front of that...


2010 Prestige - 200 cards


2010 SP Authentic - 150 cards


2010 Score - 150 cards


2010 Topps - 125 cards and about 25 inserts


2010 Topps Platinum - 150 regular cards and 150 of the rookies 

There is a lot of repetition in these - so guessing maybe only about 50ish different in each group.  The rookies are printed on a different stock even though they're dispersed throughout the set.


2010 Topps Prime - 125 cards and about 25 inserts & parallels


2011 Sage Hit - 250 cards

Probably lots of dupes here too.  Likely true on many of my major chunks.

2011 Score - 150 cards

Don't think I've missed too many years of Score.  If I'd have kept up making football sets, I'd have probably gone over to Score from Topps.  At least until later this decade when Prestige got really nice.

2011 Topps - 250 cards

Was still buying Topps...

2011 Topps Rising Rookies 


Had to look up what the RR stands for.  Just says "RR" on the cards.


2012 Leaf Young Stars - 100 cards



2012 Score - 400 cards and 175 glossy parallels.  

Probably some inserts in here too.  I bought a lot of this myself and the hoard added to it.

2012 is the thinnest year in this whole period...


2013 Contenders - 300 cards


2013 Rookies & Stars - 75 cards


2013 Topps Chrome - 75 cards


2013 Topps Platinum - 125 cards


2013 Topps Strata - 150 cards


And like I've mentioned before, there are other products for these years available, just not in such great quantity.  Don't be afraid to ask.  (Unless your looking for National Treasures or something like that.)

3 comments:

  1. If i had stuff to send i would send you on a journey to go Eli Manning hunting to see if u have any i need
    Same with those 90's ones for Kerry Collins or Charles Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look anyway, I take cash and I don't charge a lot. Those lists aren't on your site already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the kind of stuff that probably would go over better on the TCDB or Twitter.

    ReplyDelete