Monday, October 09, 2017

Night Owl Overpays

This past July, when I was visiting Collectibles Unlimited in Clio, Michigan, I managed to find a few hits from the 90's off the want lists of a couple select bloggers.  One of which was Night Owl, whose two needs for one of the Topps Big sets were among the stacks there.

Not only is Greg the reigning king of card blogging, he's also a well-known generous trader.  I got my return package the other day and was just wowed by what was inside.

Starts out with a little parallel star power...


Then hits my 2016 Heritage inserts hard...



Then caps it with a couple of inserts from one of the tougher sets to find - Hometown Heroes...and Nolan Ryan to boot!


All this for just two 90's cards.  Dude, you rock!

1 comment:

  1. If I have 'em and don't need 'em you get 'em.

    ReplyDelete