Sunday, October 27, 2019

Jackie Is Topps Now

Recently decided to sign onto Instagram, pretty much just for the gorgeous women glam posts (see Collecting Cutch's Save Second Base series) 

Got a special bonus the other day when this post showed up.


The stunning Jackie Redmond from NHL network was hawking the Topps Now! cards from the World Series.  It's a beautiful thing when two of your favorite things come together.  I commented that she has now vaulted to the top of my list of favorite sportscaster sweethearts.

Today I saw that she did it again!  Sorry, I don't see how to post the actual video from Instagram on here.


Giving away the Astros set (grr!) before Game 4. 

Is it possible she's actually a collector?  Instant Mind-Blowing Dream Girl status for sure.



6 comments:

  1. That's great when two things you love come together...I think you just did a Reese's commercial. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely a Sorry, Not Sorry moment

      Delete
  2. Agree, she is a looker...and a terrific Instagram follow.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she might be a collector. Last year for National Hockey Card Day, ej was using the cards as frisbees and she was standing there reading them on live TV. Earlier this week they had another card themed segment on NHL now, where she opened a pack of 1992-93 upper deck and the two former players in the booth discussed memories of the guys on the cards.

    I'm definitely a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow shes very pretty. I could definitely squeeze her into a post next year. Unfortunately with only 3 days left in this year's event I already have the celebrities planned. Thanks for reading the blog and inspiring me for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I had more free time. If I did, I'd sign up for instagram. Looks like there are plenty of cool things to look at.

    ReplyDelete