Friday, October 04, 2019

New Birthday In ROcktober

Gavin from Baseball Card Breakdown has spawned a separate set blog on the 1991 ProSet Musicards.  Check it out now!


My favorite card for obvious reasons.  And girlfriend could sing her face off.


These are more like you'll hear on my car radio now...


As with a lot of 1991 sets, there are variations.

I'll be waiting for the metal band cards in Gavin's blog for the most part.  The set covers a lot of different genres and artists, including a range of metal...



From the fun....



...through the melodic...



...and the ferocious.

Plus a couple that you didn't know you've heard before.






2 comments:

  1. This post had me thinking about whether or not I even knew who Soundgarden was when this set was released. I'm guessing not. Looks like Badmotorfinger was the first album I started listening to, but I'm gonna guess that even though it was released in 1991, I didn't start really getting into it until 1992.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff.. thanks for the plug!

    ReplyDelete