Saturday, September 16, 2017

Going Behind The Table Tomorrow

Have been spending my usual posting time prepping for selling at my first show tomorrow. 

I think I'm bringing too much for one table, as my car trunk is chock full and there are a few more boxes in the back seat.  A lot of people's collections wouldn't fill their cars, and this is just my extra stuff!  Hopefully I can sell some off - I need the space!  Not going to cash out the whole table, though.  Still a lot of trading potential.

I've got my inventory, extra top loaders, team bags and empty boxes for packaging, and plenty of change.  I think that's everything.  Even made some signs for the back of a few boxes pimping this blog.

If you're in the Hagerstown area tomorrow, stop by and look for my table at the Ruritan Club in Maugansville!

1 comment:

  1. I've debated on setting up myself (since my friend always offers me a spot at his table), but never end up pulling the trigger. Now that I need some cash... maybe I will. Best of luck at the show today!

    ReplyDelete