But anyway, back to the room. Here's the shelves once again. One roll of plastic lining protects the wood from scratches by the binder ring tabs, etc. I figure I'll put mostly boxes or supplies on the bottom shelves so it's not a big deal that the liner wasn't enough for the bottom shelves.
I've got plenty of empty binder space, so the plan is to start sheeting up sets in boxes to then free up rack and cabinet space. I also moved some of my dupe boxes into the other room, so there is already space on the wire shelf rack.
|Some of these will eventually be leaving|
Another detail you might have missed there is that I removed the two red Topps lockers I had among the blue ones and replaced them with two new blue ones my buddy Stuart found for me. Now I'm good until about 2023 with Redskins card storage unless they allow more than the present number of companies to produce. I will be sheeting up the two football sets in the Topps lockers and then deciding what to do with them.
The small shelf next to the rack is half empty as well. That one might go into the next room too.
Meanwhile, the desk is back in place with extra binders underneath and (at least started out) clean and ready to accommodate sorting piles.
And the football cabinet is fully loaded again. I'll tweak the loading of the small sets later. Some of that stuff is kinda crammed in there. But again, I'll be thinning that herd to go into binders too. I ordered (and received) three more boxes of standard pages from Amazon to prep for all the sheeting coming up.
The couch and the floor are clear at last! Operations are ready to resume. Let's trade!