Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Hail To Cheap eBay Team Sets

A quick post on a quick pickup I made last week.  I really need to sit down and pound out some more drafts.

While transitioning a couple football sets to binders, I discovered that I had not duplicated the Redskins team for the sets and the team collection.  I managed to find a 1980 Topps team set for a few bucks on eBay.  The same seller had about twenty other team sets too.  I went through my checklist book and found a few more that I had only a few or none from and added those on.


Got five total.  They came double bubble wrapped and bagged.  The 2007s are refractors.  Had never seen the Pacifics before, at least not in football flavor.

I also need all but about six cards from the 1981 Topps team and a complete '82 team as well. 

HTTR!

No comments:

Post a Comment