Friday, May 24, 2019

Four More Down From P-Town

Good ol' Tom was at it again!

One of my favorite blogger traders sent me another PWE that arrived Thursday.  More shots to my most wanted list.  Check it out.


Yeah, funny how that happens when you're dealing with bloggers who are generous enough to go shopping for you.  A lot of traders will trade, but won't go out of their way to get something specific, even if it's just packs at Wal-Mart or Target.  But this community is different.

And I don't really have to scan them, they're already pictured on my site!

 

The final two 1st Home Runs from 2015 Topps Update.  Barring gremlins, this wipes out all 2015 sets from my baseball page completely!


The last gremlin from the 1990 SportFlics set I bought otherwise in one shot in Michigan.  #2 on my top 12 list.


And the Joey Votto that was #6 on my list.  Until my last SportLots order.  Rats, sorry Tom.  I indulged myself.  But I appreciate the effort on this one just as much.

Big thanks Tom!

5 comments:

  1. Well, you needed the Votto when I initially placed the Sportlots order... I went with the "box" shipping method which usually takes a little longer and I suppose that made all the difference. Three out of four aint bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sportflics rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice Tom! Opening Day messed up imo, by going regular cardboard on the Stars. These were the few cards I chased from this product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too!

      Delete
    2. Hey, me three! Those lenticular cards were the only one's that I liked from that product.

      Delete