Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Wait For The Reindeer

Happens every year.  I get to Thanksgiving and Black Friday and think "I should get a jump on Christmas shopping before November ends."  And every year it ends up being December 12th when I'm still saying that to myself.


Worst part is, I only shop for a handful of people.  Finally started last week and I'm still not close to done.  Though I did ship out my Secret Santa a while ago and wrapped a couple more stacks for another couple guys I'm trying to recruit into the hobby.  The card stuff is easy, but the rest of this Christmas thing is hard.  And I don't even decorate the house either.

And between Christmas prep, Fantasy Football playoffs (which I messed up), and some side work that happened, blogging has come to a screeching halt. 


I've got my Secret Santa loot and the second SportLots purchase to post about, and still haven't started my series on trade batches.  I just can't seem to keep it all in my mind long enough to sit down and hammer it out.  But it will come eventually.  Probably the last couple days before the 25th.  So as I always say, Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

  1. This post summed up my 2019. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete