Friday, July 12, 2019

Duplicates Are A Trader's Best Friend

Tiffany's, (Gary) Carter, Black Sox, Ross Grimsley, ...

Maybe I'm misquoting the song.  But as I was pulling all those '84, '89 and '90 Topps Tiffanys out of the binders at the shop last week, I know I said a couple times, "I hope I don't already have all these."

Well, it wasn't so bad.  But I did have some of them.  So they are available for trade.


Only a few dupes from the 1984's.  One all time stat leader...


The '89s fared the worst.  I must have found a stash of these in some dealer's box at some point.  Tiffany's weren't something I catalogued in my want lists since I didn't think I'd find them in any great quantity anywhere.  Guess I'll have to squint through the lists of all the Tiffany sets and put down the ones I'm still missing, at least from these three years.


Was surprised that I even had the Jefferson "pink triangle" B variation in glossy form already too.  He's not part of my player collections, but all the others are.


Here are some bonus offerings from a few years ago.  1987 is another year I've managed to knock off most of the shiny Topps cards.  These were bought (again) after the first batch.

So send me trade offers, and I'll respond after my eyes clear up after once again listing out all my player guys from several different Topps sets in the big book.

1 comment:

  1. The 80s cards didn't interest me nearly as much as Marilyn. Are you going to the CSA show tomorrow by chance?

    ReplyDelete