Sunday, July 28, 2019

Pre-National Haul

A quick post to show some loot before I embark on my journey to the National.  My friend Stuart is down from Michigan and we hit a few of my local shops.  I won't be able to post any more than these until I get back from what is going to be the MD, PA, and Michigan (via Chicago) tour. 

I will be posting selfies so that those who are going to the National can recognize me and introduce themselves there.

Sorry about the lousy pictures, the lighting in here is really bad.


Some set hits - 2005 Donruss, a short print Heritage, A&G insert, Gold Rush Score, and four Upper Deck Predictors.  The Clemens in the upper left corner is just the base from 2003 UD.

better view of the Prism

Molly '94 Pacific Prism (hobby), McGwire Ultra, Nolan Ryan high number Hometown Heroes, UD All-Star Classic insert, new Stadium Club insert (out of place in this group), and three Heritage Then & Nows.


Reflected out Mussina parallel, Frank Robinson vintagey oddball thingy, three new Stadium Club inserts, Fisk Lineage sparkly parallel, Torre/Stengel shiny parallel, Torre UD Anniversary, 5 Tool insert, and Big League sketch from this year.


I kept seeing these 2017 Update MVP inserts in the boxes at this shop, so I decided to see if I could find 'em all.  They ranged from $2 down to a quarter, so it was worth it. 


Some newer football inserts.  Happy to get mushroom head Zeke for only $2.  Those framed Gridiron Kings are just base cards, not parallels.


Player collection hits for Bo and Priest Holmes. 


Nice '76 lot to get me closer to the set.  A couple of other oddball hits, and a $5 Brett Favre In Action from 2009 Upper Deck Philadelphia.  Those are so hard to find I bit the bullet and paid up for it.

Stay Tuned for National news, loot and much more.  It'll just be sporadic until I get back on the 11th.

2 comments:

  1. Fifty cents for a Griffey Gold Rush was a pretty good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the show!

    ReplyDelete