Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Lines Are Down


My land line (yeah, I know - I'm old school) has been down since Sunday, and hence my internet connection is out too.  I hate even attempting to edit things on my cell phone, so transmissions from the Hive Mind aren't coming through.

Verizon will allegedly arrive between 8AM (at best 9:30 at this point) and 9 PM.  Thanks for being specific.  Hopefully they actually call me first.

I've got show loot, two unopened boxes of Stadium Club, mailday from P-Town Tom, and the rest of my "Favorite Things" posts in the works.  So I hope it's a quick fix.

Stay Tuned!

5 comments:

  1. That sucks. It's pretty insane how much I rely on the internet. Mine goes down for a few minutes here and there, but I just end up using my phone as a hot spot. Can't remember the last time I lost it for more than that (knock on wood).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Verizon service was down from Saturday night through Monday afternoon. Hope they get you settled quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny, one time my internet went out for an entire day...I got so much scanning accomplished it's not even funny. Hmm, it's been about 5 minutes since I checked facebook, time to go do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They'll probably try to call you, but they attempt to call you on your land line... you know... because Verizon.
    Hey, I found 40+ cards from your '92 Topps Gold Winners want list in my stash of junk wax. I'm going to send them out to you, but not until I get from my vaca out west. I'm hoping that maybe I'll run into that Hygrade card of Dizzy Dean while I'm out there. You never know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Tom, I suspect that's what they did. I didn't hear a peep outta anybody, and no one showed up. I'm about to fire them completely.

      Delete