Monday, July 01, 2019

If I Did Not Trade Fupbaw, I Would Not Be Getting Fupbaw Today

Got one of those great "out of the blue" envelopes today from Trevor at Bump And Run Football Card Blog.  It was mostly Redskins, with a couple bonus cards too.


A couple familiar 2013 Bowman, though Bowman is never really familiar.


A pair of Donruss Elite, circa 2018.  Definitely an interesting design.


Four from Prestige of the year before - 2017.  I like this design too, but I'm STILL working on the 2014 Prestige set.  The inserts go on forever.  Nice Draft insert of Jon Allen.


Bonus items included a hit to my second set of 2008 Score, the always elusive and numerous rookies.


A rare hit to my Priest Holmes collection!  Sweet!  It's hard to hit my Priest list with anything that's not a scarce parallel in general, so this is pretty cool.  Kudos to Trevor for perusing the long listings.


Back to DC's finest, a cool serial numbered Joe T.  Let's hope the new #7 in town can perform like he did.


Whoa! I never expect a mojo hit among a batch of Redskins like this.  Just "wow!"

I shall have to renew the assault on Trevor's want lists.  Thanks dude!

And here's the famous (at least to us older folks) football routine I reference in the title.


1 comment: