Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Gavin Gives Greats, Girls, And Gridiron Gold

Gavin from BCBreakdown sent an answer package to the couple PWE's I've been mailing his way.  Got it last week.


Started off with some bonus Baltimore boys.  I'm really on an alliteration roll this post....


All the Redskins, which was the bulk of the package, were serial numbered.  This one is from the 90's, when just being serial numbered was cool.  Nowadays, 8799 is a silly number, but I like it.  Doesn't have to be rare to be fun, right?


These two Prestige Extra Points are also /999.  I just didn't scan the backs.  Prestige is generally a nice looking set, but I don't think I've ever bought a box.  Still waiting for RGIII cards to drop through the floor, but he seems to have dumped the ego a bit and helped 'em out in Baltimore enough to be signed on a couple more years.


RGIII Elite /999, and Nehemiah Broughton /250, which is weird, because I have the Ruby parallels numbered /299 in my checklist book.  Guess maybe the rookies are a different number or something.  Doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about.  These always remind me of the Priest Holmes rainbow I made a while ago.


Shiny baby blue Crowder out of 199, and an eBay 1/1 and rare appearance by Chris Thompson - his last one at 49/49.  Not sure if there's anyone else to throw the ball to this season besides CT out of the backfield.  Crowder signed with the Jets for next year.


And the capper - a four swatch rookie of Josh Doctson.  I thought this looked familiar, but I have the gold foil version that looks a lot like this, so they make a good pair.


Some bonus babes to finish off.  Wasn't familiar with many of them besides Ms. McMahon.  That Ruby Riot chick kinda scares me.

Thanks Gavin!

3 comments:

  1. Good cards. I like the Prestige the most. The cards of the ladies are great. Always enjoy. And Ruby is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serial numbered cards from the 90's are always great, no matter how high the number is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby is scary, but Summer Rae is not.

    ReplyDelete