Monday, February 26, 2018

PWEs From P-Town And The Jester

Couple of PWE maildays on the 21st and 22nd.

P-Town Tom of Waiting 'Til Next Year (think he got tired of the Latin title), sent me a young moose in a small white envelope.  It's a Mike Mussina in his 18U league days from the 2013 Panini USA Champions set.  Nice oddball for the player collection.  I usually limit it to Orioles only, but might as well include everything before then.  Have a couple of his minor league cards, etc.


Then Matt from Diamond Jesters sent me a current PC base of Kershaw killer Chad Kuhl.  Saves me from digging it out of a monster box in the next show.  Now I'm after all the parallels!


Thanks fellas!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! Thanks for the trade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. Always glad to help another collector out.

    ReplyDelete