Monday, February 05, 2018

Thomes Need A Home

Met someone a while ago in a group for another activity who was an Indians fan and especially liked Jim Thome.  That automatically meant I was going to gather some cards for them.  I got one of those mini binders and put a batch of Thome cards and some other Indians stars.  This was a couple years ago and way before he made the Hall Of Fame.

Never actually gave it to them, though.  It's been sitting around for quite a while now.  I figured I'd offer them up here before I had to re-sort them back into my dupes - which are organized by set.

Here's what is available.  First up, the Thomes....




The first pic is a little out of order.  I put the first two sheets in the scanner backwards.

And then just a few Indians star guys.  Nothing fancy.



Some Donruss, Flair Showcase, Score Traded, and Studio.

Drop me a line if you can use any of these.

1 comment:

  1. If these Jim Thome and Indians cards are still available, I would very much be interested in them. I collect any and all Indians cards. You can reach me at: tim(underscore)gretchen(underscore)marriage AT yahoo.com
    Looking forward to hearing you.

    Thanks, Tim

    ReplyDelete