Monday, February 03, 2020

Hail To The Chiefs!


As you know, I'm partial to the "other" red indian team, but I'm glad the Chiefs won the Super Bowl.  And not just because I win the pick'em league that I took over running this season.


Glad for Andy Reid finally winning one, and not for those green guys in the NFC East.


Glad for Mahomes, Kelce, and Tyrann Mathieu, who was supposed to be a trouble maker when he was first drafted, but has become a quality player and kept himself straight ever since.


Glad the halftime show had artists I actually know.  Though I had no clue who those rapper dudes were.  But I wasn't looking at them much anyhow.


And I thought it was cool that the Chiefs final score was the number of my favorite Kansas City player.


4 comments:

  1. Glad for Andy Reid?

    Oh good, he finally won a Super Bowl after 20 years. The GOOD coaches have won multiple Super Bowls in much less time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for a Priest Holmes reference during the Super Bowl. It never happened.

    I also appreciated singers from my era, although to hear the old farts on Facebook (who are also my age), they were wild, scandalous crazy kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They showed him briefly in the postgame show in a quick montage with a few other star Chief players.

      Delete
  3. I didn't get a chance to see the halftime show... but after seeing your little video thingy... I watched it over on YouTube. Shakira looked amazing... and let's just say that A-Rod is a very, very, very lucky man.

    ReplyDelete