Tuesday, February 25, 2020

The First Of Four Is Fuji

Monday was a big mailday here at the Collective.  Got four packages, two of which are from bloggers.  The others are from guys in my Trading Bases group.


Today we'll check out the care package from one of the most famous bloggers, Fuji, as you can see from the return label.


He even seals the inner bag with a custom label.  Very nice!


Starts out the selection with a 1979 TCMA Senator - Roy Sievers.  The Washington theme continues throughout the package.


Redskins mojo!  Nice Rod Gardner game-worn jersey swatch from 2005 Upper Deck.  Always nice when they actually say it's really from an official game.


This one's from rookie prospect Devin Thomas, who had a thousand jersey cards, but didn't ever play in many games.  Nice looking card though.  I think I have one similar, but don't think it's blue.  Serial numbered to 399.


Here's Rod again, this time in a Rookie Retro Threads from Fleer Tradition, in the style of 1962 Topps.  But wait, there's more!


This isn't a second RRT card, it's the back of the Gardner.  Double the football pieces!


And finally, a really nice autograph from Skybox Autographics from the very end of the previous century.  Now that is a signature.  Not one of those initials-only scribbles you get out of a lot of guys these days.

Thanks a lot Fuji!!  I don't think I had any of these!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome care package! Fuji is super generous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I have a bunch of those label sheets (pretty sure they were a gift from either my parents or this girl I was dating about a decade ago). Anyways... I don't really trade... but I figured I'd use them to help seal packages ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Game Used Football... I don't dabble in football any longer, but that seems pretty novel to me. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure do miss those 90's Autographics. They worked so well, for all sports!

    ReplyDelete